Service - Offers a memorial & funeral service officiator
to customize the eulogizing ceremony quickly, while honoring
the wishes of the person whose life will be celebrated through
a ceremony remembrance. Participation of family & friends,
along with planning session & full coordination included.
TCN memorial & funeral service officiator to preside/facilitate
the eulogizing ceremony.
Also included, if desired, is an on-line personalized ceremony
and vows editing software with wording database. Developed
by TCN, this is our own proprietary on-line software! No
other Southern California memorial or funeral service clergy,
officiants, ministers, or civil officiators provide such
an extensive on-line ceremony editor and original wording
- Traditional Service- Offers memorial & funeral service
officiant for day of eulogizing ceremony at mortuary, graveside
or internment side. A pre-written non-religious or religious
service selected by officiator will be presided over.
What Else Does TCN Offer The Family, Friends And To Be Eulogized
- Choice of trained TCN memorial or funeral service officiator
to preside over ceremony
- Assigned “back-up” TCN memorial or funeral
service officiator. In the event of selected officiator’s
illness or other unforeseen emergency.
- A memorial or funeral service planning session with TCN
officiator and the family or friends assigned to organize
the eulogizing ceremony (see Custom Service)
- A customized or traditional religious or non-religious
(civil) memorial or funeral ceremony
- A personal password and login to the TCN on-line memorial
or funeral ceremony planning web space & wording editing
system (see Custom Service)
- Use of our wording database – an original library.
Thousands of wordings from which to select (see Custom Service).
Our simple editing system helps create specialized wording
1. Welcome memorial or funeral service guests
2. Honour parents or family members of loved one being eulogized
3. Enhance included memorial/ funeral customs or traditions
4. Construct important eulogizing content - personal interests
and life’s accomplishments
5. Construct original readings and poetry
6. Highlight selected memories of family or friends
7. Plus other meaningful ideas – music, etc.
- Technical support from TCN during the memorial or funeral
service construction process
- On-line assistance and review of memorial or funeral
ceremony creation status by TCN officiator and/or assigned
- Telephone planning session with memorial or funeral service
- Optional TCN memorial or funeral service officiator’s
in person visit or phone consultation with funeral director
- Memorial or funeral service day of pre-service coordinating
& presiding by TCN officiator
Please Note: A family may request our pre-written simple
non-religious or religious memorial or funeral service without
a planning session or meeting prior to eulogizing ceremony.
TCN can provide a memorial or funeral service officiant for
the day of eulogizing ceremony only. Graveside or internment
only eulogy officiator services are also available.