On The Clergy Network's Officiator's
Choose your Officiant wisely, most do not have the training, experience
or reliable reputation that TCN Officiants Do!
- Are Screened Career Professionals not mail-order Officiators
- Have Been With The Network For Years! Some From The
Beginning- 15 years!
Fact: Outside The Clergy Network, Officiants do not usually
stay in the wedding profession for very long. They come and go!
- Are Degreed Accordingly & Our Credentials are not
bought on-line! We spent years in training!
Fact: Outside The Clergy Network, most Wedding Officiator's
have very little training, if any. Mail-order Clergy pay for their
right to perform weddings via the internet or the mail... even
Church Clergy do not usually take courses in wedding presiding!
Judges & Justice's of the Peace, mostly do no train in wedding
event planning or wedding ceremony presentation!
- Continue To Refine & Better Their Skills On A Regular
- Are Educated & Practiced In Public Speech
- Are Experienced In The Non-Traditional Ceremony. Skilled
In: Themed Weddings, Wedding Humour, Co-Officiating,
Working With Wedding Readers, Children In The Wedding, Blended
Family Ceremonies, Working With Wedding Singers, Wedding Party
& Wedding Guest Participation... & More!
- Skilled In Presiding Over The Non Religious Or Religious
Wedding Ceremony. Civil, Interfaith, Non-Denominational, Denominational,
Bilingual /Multilingual Ceremony Wording.
Fact: Outside The Clergy Network, most Officiants do not have
enough training to offer any more than the same wedding ceremony
you probably have seen everywhere
- Are Skilled In Working With Brides & Grooms From
Different Beliefs, Traditions, Ethic Backgrounds & Professions.
Each Wedding Ceremony Officated Reflects The Bride' s & Groom'
s Look At Love & Marriage!
Fact: Outside The Clergy Network, many Officiants insist that
their own opinions be included in the wedding ceremony.
- Meet With Each Interested Couple Individually, Prior
Fact: Did you know that many Wedding Officiants do not even
meet their couples prior to the wedding! No wonder so many wedding
ceremonies are cold & impersonal!
- Offer Evening & Weekend Interviews & Wedding
Ceremony Planning Sessions
Work With Our Professional Wedding Ceremony & Vow Writing
Staff To Help Create Each Couple's Individualized Marriage Ceremony
Fact: Outside The Clergy Network, most Officiators have a
set ceremony & may even "ad-lib" on the ceremony
day, without the bride's & groom's permission!
- Do Not Require Pre-Marital Counseling As A Requisite
For Presiding Over A Marriage!
- Agree to Officiate the Wedding Ceremony Each Couple
- Are Different Ages, Backgrounds & Genders.
- Are Trained in The "Running" of The Wedding
Fact: Outside The Network, most Officiators will not attend
a wedding rehearsal.
- Are A Part Of A Network That Includes A " Back-Up"
System, In The Case Of Emergency.
Fact: Outside The Network, most Officiants work alone &
do not have " back-up" support in the event of emergency!